- This event has passed.
2022 CRR Edworthy Park XC
November 19, 2022 @ 11:45 am
A challenging two loop course of approximately 8 km in length that includes ups and downs, twists and turns, low slung bushes, mud, snow, ice and occasional off-leash pet. The 4 km race is one loop of the same. Trail conditions are determined by the weather prior to and on race day. Spikes are recommended. Race starts at noon.
Kids’ Race is a 1 km trail race; it will start at 11:45 a.m. and will not include any of the difficult terrain.
Race start is at the south entrance of Edworthy Park. Arriving from Bow Trail, turn north on to 45 St., then turn on Spruce Drive: east one block to reach hall, or west three blocks to park at race start.
- Park in designated lots, along the curb or at the hall. The CRR Club is not responsible for ticketed vehicles.
- In case of extreme weather, check the CRR home page for information updates.
Registration is OPEN. The registration link is HERE.
- $12 General entry (per runner)
- $8 Calgary Roadrunner members
- $6 Full-time student
- $0 for Kids’ 1K Race. A parent or guardian must sign a waiver for each child entered in the Kids’ 1K Race. Parents should print and sign a Kids 1K waiver form (also available at the start).
Post-Race Meal & Social:
Wildwood Community Centre (4411 Spruce Drive SW). Four blocks due east of race start.
Hot soup, rolls and beverages will be served. Please bring a dessert to share with race participants and bring your own mug, bowl and spoon to reduce waste.