Calgary Women’s Run 2019
41st Annual 5k and 10k
CALGARY SILVER LININGS FOUNDATION http://www.silverliningsfoundation.ca
Calgary Silver Linings Foundation is Working Collaboratively To Create A World-Class Residential Eating Disorder Treatment Centre In Alberta.
- Race capped at 400 participants.
- Start Time: 9:00 AM for 10K and 9:05 AM for 5K race.
- Location: Monserrat Dr & Bowness Rd. NW (just east of Shouldice Aquatic Centre, 5303 Bowness Rd. NW).
- Parking: There is limited parking available so please find street parking. Please DO NOT park in the Shouldice Pool parking lot.
- Kids 1K Fun Run, race morning sign-on around 8am, to start at 8:30.
August 25th, 2019 9:00 AM
Monserrat Dr & Bowness Rd
|5K plus Trail2Path challenge (does not include MM registration)||$ 85.00|
|10K plus Trail2Path challenge (does not include MM registration)||$ 85.00|