Calgary Women’s Run 2017
August 27 @ 9:00 am
39th Annual Calgary Women's Run
SUNDAY, AUGUST 27, 2017
Sponsored by The Tech Shop and the Calgary Roadrunners Club
ONLINE REGISTRATION BEGINS April 1, 2017.
The Calgary Women's Run is one of the oldest women's races in Canada. Organized by a volunteer committee, the race is made possible by our valuable sponsors and volunteers!
Prior year results at: WWW.RACEPRO.CA
Race package pick up will be at the 4th Street Tech Shop as follows:
Friday, August 25 from 8-10pm in conjuntion with the Women's only evening.
Saturday, August 26 from noon-4pm.
2424 - 4th ST SW
Cash and prizes will be awarded for top finishers.
Age Divisions: 10-year increments - 9 and under, 10 to 80+ yrs
Register and pay for any distance at the Moose Mountain Trail Race on August 26, 2017 AND register and pay for any distance at the Calgary Women's Run on August 27, 2017. Then register separately for the Trail2Path challenge for an extra $20, which gets you a special swag item and a unique finisher's medal for completing the challenge. Only 20 spots available.
Remember to register for both events and then use the code TRAIL2PATH17 to register for the challenge.
Volunteering: PLEASE DO! Everyone welcome! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• 10k Run
• 5k Run/Walk
OUR TITLE SPONSORS
THE TECH SHOP
CALGARY ROADRUNNERS CLUB
THE WELLNESS STUDIO
ONE TOOTH FASHION
COMMUNTIY NATURAL FOODS
NALCO CHAMPION DAVID'S TEA GLENBOW MUSEUM
SUNNYSIDE HOME & GARDEN
IMPACT MAGAZINE LIVINGSTONE AND CAVELL EXTRAORDINARY TOYS
BLITZ RACING FIASCO GELATO NOTABLE RESTAURANT
- Race capped at 400 participants.
- Start Time: 9:00 AM for 10K and 9:05 for 5K race.
- Location: Monserrat Dr & Bowness Rd. NW (just east of Shouldice Aquatic Centre, 5303 Bowness Rd. NW).
- Parking: There is limited parking available so please find street parking. Please DO NOT park in the Shouldice Pool parking lot.
- Prizes: Cash awards, age group prizes, draw prizes, volunteer prizes and mother/daughter prizes.
- Must be present to win draw prizes.
- Mother / Daughter teams must run the same distance and each member of the team must register and show their team mate's name on each of their registrations.
- No refunds. Transfers will be allowed until one day prior to race day.