- This event has passed.
CRR Annual General Meeting
November 30, 2020 @ 7:30 pmFree
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the membership of the Calgary Roadrunners Club (the society) will be held on Monday, November 30th, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. Due to the worsening COVID-19 situation in Calgary, the CRR Board of Directors decided to conduct the event on a virtual meeting platform (Zoom) rather than to have an in-person meeting.
The purpose of the AGM is to:
- Receive and approve the Minutes of the previous AGM, the President’s Report, and Treasurer’s Reports for the year ending Sep 30, 2020; (2019 AGM Minutes);
- To recognize Members’ contributions of the past year;
- To elect new Directors to a 2-year term;
- To appoint an Auditor to review the financial records prior to the 2021 AGM, and
- To transact such other business as may properly be brought before the meeting.
We do not expect the virtual AGM to last longer than 45 minutes, and would like to have as many club members joining the call as possible (limit 100 participants).
To RSVP, please complete the required information at the following SurveyMonkey Attendance Survey – before end of day Friday November 27.
In the event any member in good standing is not able to attend, they may complete the Proxy document linked below in accordance with Section 2. (h) of the Society’s By-Laws and submit it to an attending member. You can e-mail a signed Proxy to firstname.lastname@example.org, or hand it over to a Board member at the Edworthy Park xc race on November 21 2020. (Proxy for 2020 AGM)
We will email the AGM Agenda, President’s report, Treasurer’s report, Auditor’s report, and the Zoom link to the club members willing to attend the AGM a week prior to the event.
We will have a number of awesome draw prizes for those attending the AGM!
We appreciate your support for your club!
Oleg Tabelev, President
Calgary Roadrunners Club